User
Pass
2FA

HELP

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Show only staff posts
Author Message284
omgsinelol

[Mentally Stable]

(since 17-04-2020 18:30)

Post Posted: 17-04-2020, 20:12:00 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Guys I know that this might not be the best place but due to the fact that it is a general discussion I hope it becomes accepted, even though I posted on "bugs" forum too. During "breaking out", the starting quest of the demon hunters, ever other quest of the chain was okay, despite the fact that many didn't show up on the map as markers, but after teleporting to the black temple I was at a door where I had to press a lever, but the entrance was blocked, so I tried relogging, but it didn't fix it. So I cleared cache and quit the quest so I can retake it, but I used my hearthstone, had to walk all the way back to the portal from the starting zone to the black temple to retake the quest, just to find that even the portal had stopped working. Now I can't retake the quest to see if clearing cache had done the trick for the quest. Please, urgent help needed. I am not sure what my character will need so I posted here too.
0 0

Power

[Controlled Chaos]

(since 03-09-2023 13:06)

Votes: 200

Post Posted: 24-06-2020, 00:43:33 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Open a ticket ingame and ask a GM to teleport you to https://www.wow-freakz.com/npc_finder.php?npc=92718&&name=maiev-shadowsong.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Power, 23 June 2020 22:43

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 29-03-2024, 07:48:07
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x