User
Pass
2FA

Hello Freakz And Freagals!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Freakz.com -> Welcome !
Author Message333
R0KiT

[Mentally Stable]

(since 07-10-2019 15:24)

Post Posted: 15-09-2019, 21:26:19 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello I am Rokit and I'd like to introduce my self, so here are few words about me.

I am 18 years old man from Poland, and while polish is my mother language I can speak English without much problem. I am studying as car mechanic but I am not sure if I will work in this profession in future.

I like to play games (mostly World of Warcraft), making pictures using SourceFilmMaker and Photoshop, listening to music and mostly helping and Chating with people. I like to meet New persons.

I don't have 100% knowledge about wow but I keep learning so I can help people.

I have profile on art station where I post pictures from time to time so if you would like to see my work go here [url] https://www.artstation.com/rokit%5B/url%5D

That's it for now I hope You met me a little. Also Thank You for Your time reading this! Have a nice day! [/url]

If You Need Help Let Me Know I'll Try To Help As Much As I Can.
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Closed, 27 September 2019 13:28

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Freakz.com -> Welcome !  

The time now is 18-04-2024, 05:09:46
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x