User
Pass
2FA

Hi. :]
Go to page     

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Freakz.com -> Welcome !
Author Message1272
DuchessMoon-Neko

[Mentally Stable]

(since 20-11-2019 02:34)

Post Posted: 22-08-2019, 05:15:04 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

So, uh... Yeah, I've been lurking for a couple years, but never actually posted any introductory thing or anything...
I trolled the global_en chat with Nekoshi for a little bit... That was awhile ago if anybody even remembers. Does anybody remember Huefinyang for that matter? It's a shame he's not around anymore. He's still my #1 husbando to this day. Anybody reading should send me a message 'cause I'm a cool person. I'm also female, which means you have to message me. You don't have a choice. You're bound to this fate.

Anyway, that's all. I'm Neko at the moment, but please refer to me as "Howler". Or you may also address me by my full title: "Howler, your friendly neighborhood trap".

By the way, is there any way I can have my forum name changed to "Howler-chan"? If not, that's cool, too.

See yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa -

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Freakz.com -> Welcome !  
Go to page     

The time now is 17-04-2024, 00:40:51
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x