User
Pass
2FA

High latency

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message739
ponchi

[Mentally Stable]

(since 20-10-2022 17:29)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 12-07-2020, 22:48:06 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello, I have several years playing this servers and I have never had problems with latency. I use a laptop gamer to play games, and I did not make any configuration changes in the wow folder and on my computer that could affect this. I have 3 days with this problem, I thought the problem would be 1 day, after 3 days the problem continues.
So I recorded a video where I am in BG of the wow freakz and the latency is in 3k, it is impossible to play. I have another public BFA server where I try to do the same test. And in the BFA it works better, I have no latency problems, so I think it may be the wow freakz server. I repeat, I did not make any configuration of the wow folder and my lapto, simply, one day I woke up to play and that problem occurred. Is there a way to solve the problem? If not, I will have to leave the server, because I did not find any solutions, I do not want that: :c I attach 2 videos, one from BG from legion wow freakz, and another from BFA, on another public server (not the official one), as eivdencia.

BG in Wow Freakz Legion:
https://youtube.com/watch?v=k1dag1zppNo:

.be

BG in other Servers public BFA:
https://youtube.com/watch?v=zjcD8fN5njA&t=25:

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by LethalFactorLK, 30 July 2020 07:34

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 25-04-2024, 23:20:37
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x