User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] [Hunter] pet summons

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message1800
deathworgen123

[Mentally Stable]

(since 19-01-2021 18:45)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 09-01-2019, 23:41:16 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz spell link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=189444&&name=summon-pet
Bug description: messed up hunter pet summons and now you are unable to have more than one active at a time in your tabs or summon them directly without having to re-tame, if you try to summon a diffrent pet than the one you have active it just summons hati alone
Proof: https://imgur.com/a/kix7S0D
https://imgur.com/a/rNc8BML

5 0

Sassy

[Mentally Stable]

(since 22-04-2019 09:18)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 10-01-2019, 15:14:17 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

problems with Beast Master pets. BM becoming unplayable -

already added to "stable and call pets spell" (which does not work) bug report

Using the workaround of using the spell directly from the spell book (pressing p) gives mixed results, the right pet, or no pet, or just Hati. the last 2 make me have to revive pet (and often not the last pet I used turns up).

New problems are:

All my spirit pets are permanently in stealth no matter what I try. dismiss, revive, call again, re-log, clear cache swapping with another spirit pet. This results in the pet moving incredibly slow when attacking.
https://imgur.com/jl4OU5W

My Thok devilsaur pet (from SoO) is now always asleep/stunned when called. He is the pet that turns up most times when I am forced to revive pet because of the other issues and is the one pet I can see in my pet stables etc.
https://imgur.com/TkgL5iV

I have images and will add link soon but am considering creating a separate bug report for these issues.

I look like an idiot when I call no pet in a dungeon, or Hati does nothing because there is no other pet. Or when I call a sleeping pet and then have to dismiss and try and call another pet.
I am often wasting 5 to 10+ seconds dps because of this (3 secs for dismiss, open spell book, call pet, 1.66 secs for revive (if I get no pet or just hati), 3 secs dismiss pet again (if I get wrong pet/ sleeping pet), open spell book call pet again ....... and so on

Also "stable and call pet" bug is NOT just a visual bug and the status should be revised.

Please Please Please fix Pets and summons of pets

Last edited by Sassy on 13-01-2019, 23:36:29; edited 2 times in total
3 0

sup0

[Mentally Stable]

(since 19-04-2019 22:03)

Post Posted: 10-01-2019, 23:41:15 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Also sometimes the tooltips for pets dont show so you cant for example use their taunt or sprint which makes a big difference..
Pets are getting buggy at invasions ships in scenario and falling under texture so you cant literally use them.

But the problem is not on the side of freakz team the pet problem is made by blizzard because the pet AI is bad as hell and they never really tried to improve it since vanilla they did just some minor updates i think that they dont really give a f about hunters, sadly -

1 0

Appolyon

[Mentally Stable]

(since 13-02-2021 07:16)

Post Posted: 12-01-2019, 13:43:54 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I have the same issue., summoning pet just calls out my first pet. and I can't see any of my other pets anywhere except when I want stable them.
after taming a pet it will company u and as soon as dismissing him, you can't access it in anyway.

3 0

mezoomoaz

[Mentally Stable]

(since 08-06-2020 16:17)

Votes: 13

Post Posted: 16-01-2019, 13:42:38 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Confirmed.

Summon Pet doesn't show other than first pet icon.
if there is no pet in last slot in call pet your hati is summoned without the main pet resulting in dismiss pet issue since there is no pet, if there is another weapon equipped instead of the main legendary it will be casted normally without summoning anything.

The stable also doesn't show other active pets only first pet or other pet icons in stable,moving pets in stable empty slots will replace pets you have tamed between each other as if they are automatically added in stables in empty slots, which results in losing other pets you have tamed, only the pet with icon in the stable is available for you which also results in having one pet you can have on your hunter and it forces you to tame your pets again.

1 0

Shocker

[Freakz owner]

(since 08-02-2020 12:17)

Votes: 829

Post Posted: 08-10-2019, 16:55:54 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Can you please update this bug report, now that https://forum.wow-freakz.com/FIXED-Hunter-General-Pet-Stable-hunter-t560452.html was fixed?

FREAKZ COMMUNITY @ Facebook
WOW FREAKZ @ Facebook

Last edited by Shocker on 08-10-2019, 16:56:06; edited 1 time in total
0 0

CyberKing

[the Ripper]

(online 3 weeks ago)

Votes: 15

Post Posted: 08-10-2019, 17:15:53 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Yes with that previous fix this has been sorted out. So I'll reject this.

"The optimist thinks this is the best of all possible worlds. The pessimist fears it is true."
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by CyberKing, 08 October 2019 15:16

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 28-03-2024, 18:59:20
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x