User
Pass
2FA

Increasing Ilvl Drops from Random Bgs depending on Prestige

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message464
Malahkaix0

[Mentally Stable]

(since 16-12-2020 13:05)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 05-06-2019, 20:32:49 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Since none Runs 2v2s 3v3s or Rated Battlegrounds i cant be the only one who sees a waste in the higher ilvl Gear that could be Obtained depending on your Ratings in 2v2s or 3v3s. My solution is to Increase higher ilvl obtainable Gear depending on the Players Prestige Level in wich the Highest Gear you could get would be 925 TitanForge.

The Prestige level should be high enough to scare away players who arent dedicated Pvpers and like to Run BGs but find their Upgrades via Raids or High Level Mythics. While at the same time Pvpers are still "Forced" to run Raids and Mythics simply Because the Prestige needed will take couple of Months farming and will still need to Run Raids, Mythics as a "Filler".

At Prestige lvl 15ish i would like to see an Increase in Ilvl

Prestige 15 895+
Prestige 17 905+
Prestige 19 915+
Prestige 21 925

Pros are that it gives Pvpers who really dont like PvE Content a sense of Prgoress, a Surrounding that PvErs are swimming in, NO PvEr needs to participate in Pvp content to Progress and obtain gear, but we do, this System would give both Party Members an Equal Ground. Another Pro is that you will have more people Running around that are Geared for Guilds to Run Raids and or Myhics......out of Personal Expierence im either Overgeared "Chance of any Upgrade is seriously low" or Undergeared "Gets Rejected" to Run any Raids or Mythics, even with Guildmembers.

This system for Dedicated Pvpers Eliminates the Problem, creates more players who are geared for Higher Mythics RDFs, Heroic and Mythic Raids.....more Activity Overall and as far as i know everyone benifits of it expect ye....your shop -

0 0

crysisyan

[Mentally Stable]

(since 27-09-2021 19:23)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 08-06-2019, 20:35:23 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Not very blizzlike

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 28-03-2024, 12:30:02
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x