User
Pass
2FA

Info/suggestions about dissapearing dk legendaries
Go to page     

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message2851
KarolisCreation

[Mentally Stable]

(since 21-01-2021 20:13)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 30-01-2019, 20:45:46 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

So from what I understand, when you drop a legendary as a dk it dissapears after a server crash or force closed client(alt f4), I can't replicate this to prove this 100% but as far as I know, you had trouble of replicating this too, but I've tested some stuff to eliminate some conditions. It seems after a simple relog or a simple server restart legendaries seem to stay. So what I think it could be is this: the server fails to save the fact that you have dropped the legendary, so when you force close or the server crashes unexpectedly it does not save the fact that you have it in your inventory, that would explain why people are missing them after next relog if it was a forced one, I tried relogging normally or waiting for a restart( which happens every day at 5 am as far as I know) and my legendary stayed in my inventory. I'm still waiting to see if it dissapears after a server crash as I cannot simulate that, I also haven't tried alt f4'ing either but I'd think its easier for you to test this. Also I'd recommend testing it with an actual legendary drop and not a spawn-in to your inventory (i don't know how you do it, I'm just throwing suggestions)

This topic is not about solving the bug, but I'd hope that the info would help you to replicate it so you can find out WHY it happens.

Hopefully this was helpful.

Edit: It seems that crashes after a normal server restart do not afftect legendaries(Last time it dissapeared for me after crash if i recall correctly, and this time after a server crash it stays in my inventory)

If anything happens i'll try to give as much info as I can, but as my "testing" capabilities are limited, I cannot test everything.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Tadashi, 01 June 2019 18:19

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  
Go to page     

The time now is 25-04-2024, 06:01:19
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x