User
Pass
2FA

Insurrection "an elven problem"

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message175
cenkenator

[Mentally Stable]

(since 20-05-2020 22:39)

Votes: 5

Post Posted: 21-02-2020, 03:17:24 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hi, Im having issues completing the "Insurrection" achivement in suramar on the "An Elven Problem" part where Vareesa does not appear next to khadgar after turning in "A better Future" and "Down to business" quests.

I tried re loging which fixed most of the bugs related to these quests, it did not work. Also I have not found anything on the forums about this particular issue and what to do.

http://prntscr.com/r5fs5b

She should be next to those guys with the following "Taking a promenade" quest as said on the blizzard and freakz guide for that questline

1 0

Shade

[Snake]

(since 19-11-2022 22:34)

Votes: 11

Post Posted: 09-03-2020, 21:43:23 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello.

We have checked your progress on this questline and it seems that you have already completed ,,An Elven Problem".

Regards,
Shade.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Irediel, 09 March 2020 19:43

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 23-04-2024, 08:05:08
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x