User
Pass
2FA

Island Expeditions AI MISSING

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other
Author Message251
Don.LukyaNo

[SiegeBreaker]

(since 10-11-2022 09:13)

Votes: 27

Post Posted: 19-12-2020, 15:48:31 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link:
Character name:
Bug description: Right now it's almost impossible to complete heroic and mythic islands in time with 350+ groups because there is no AI on the map that i can kill and stop him from beating me in gathering azerite.Right now there is just a simple ramp up in azerite gathered on the other side and i always end up losing the island because i cannot find the bots and kill them so those azerite numbers for the enemy team just keep growing untill i lose because they are not fighting anything but i am so even with the 1 minute-ish delay until they start gathering this is still a problem.Farming Islands is gonna be like 85% azerite source for maxing Neck Artefact.This is a very major problem and needs fixing ASAP.
Proof: https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=2907&&v=vvrzZgZ2ZDw&&feature=youtu.be "48:25" If the AI cannot be implemented then some other thing needs to happen to slow down enemy numbers.

Last edited by Don.LukyaNo on 19-12-2020, 15:49:45; edited 2 times in total
0 0

Shilen

[Mentally Stable]

(since 29-06-2023 16:25)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 20-12-2020, 01:35:08 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

A similar report is already confirmed, the AI seems to gain Azerite too quick. It's on trello.

https://forum.wow-freakz.com/Island-Expeditions-Overtuned-AI-team-t595479.html

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Shilen, 19 December 2020 23:35

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other  

The time now is 29-03-2024, 15:41:24
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x