User
Pass
2FA

Items Recovery

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message166
Wipe
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 08-06-2022 20:34)

Votes: 431

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 24-04-2020, 12:13:24 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

So, I decided to open this topic here because I don't want you to think I am flaming the server or somebody. This is a suggestion that I bet 99% of freakz players will agree on.
I red the Important information from Items recovery from rollbacks & vote over and over again because today I was looting my weekly chest and suddenly the server crashed, so when I logged back in, my loot was gone and seems I couldn't do anything about it. I just got the key, but essences, item and AP were nowhere to be found. And I kind of understand that the help regarding rollbacks & server crashes are null because you will only get helped with quest items and legendaries.

As far as I know, these may be the server politics or just the person in charge of this issue department. It doesn't matter.
For a server that is bragging for offering a blizzlike experience (which in most situations it is), you lack the ability to support the community when is definitely a server issue and just assume "you are playing on a private server, you have to deal with it". Is it really that hard of a job to see if the player in this situation is really lying or not looking into the DB? I don't support scamming or anything, I just want it to be fair.

For example, you will get this help on blizzard after you open a ticket regarding any server problem. Quest will automatically get completed if the server crashed and you lost items somehow or if it's bugged (yes, there are bugs on blizz also) or give the items that you've waited a week for and don't tell you it's not our problem, and this will be done by a GM that just solves tickets in game, it doesn't need a forum topic because those are not bugs to be tested and fixed. And you will say now "yeah, but you pay to play on blizz", and I agree, this is a free private server on some extent and some things about it you have to deal with.

I don't expect people who willingly or not have destroyed, disenchanted, wrongly sent via mail items or stuff to be helped, but when it's not his fault it's weird that he does not get help even if it's gear, AP, bonus rolls, illusions, etc. People are maybe playing days to get them and when something happens to the server they lost it for another days or forever. It's not fair.

I know people that are not "supporting the server" are not really a concern, but they are a lot and extra numbers bring extra "supports" so they do need a minimum of consideration.
Again, don't take this message as a flame, because it is not. It's for server improvement and overall playing experience.

Please take this into consideration because it will boost the server confidence. Thank you.
@LethalFactorLK

L.E. I decided not to make a poll because I already know the answer of the overall playerbase.

Don't touch this

1 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 28-03-2024, 11:13:55
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x