User
Pass
2FA

Just something to say

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Show only staff posts
Author Message1263
SkyeAshiya

[Pandaren Cutie]

(since 08-10-2023 17:19)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 27-12-2018, 13:55:24 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Just wanted to say, a huge thank you to everyone involved in making Legion Patch 7.2.5 possible. So far I really love the patch, though a bit peeved at Blizzard for not adding the new races in patches under 8.0.1 or higher, but I'm sure in time we'll soon have them too, was so hyped for the new races, but oh well I'll manage until when we get them, too.

A huge thank you to everyone who made this patch possible, I haven't seen or encountered any bugs or issues yet but I will keep a look out for any, and will post them. Thank you guys, mostly Shocker for being such an amazing admin, and everyone else who made patch 7.2.5 a reality, thank you guys so much, you guys rock. Thank you guys so much, continue the amazing work you've been doing, and keep on rocking.

Thank you guys so much, and hope you guys have a great 2019. ~ SkyeAshiya.

PvE Scrub
I only speak English
1 0

Irediel

[Lonely]

(since 03-11-2020 13:19)

Votes: 6

Post Posted: 27-12-2018, 13:58:36 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Greetings!

I'm pretty sure I'm speaking for the entire staff team, when I say, thank you!
It's truly great to see a bit of joy in such a chaotic time of testing and releasing of a new patch.

Regards,

Irediel.

<3

Normality is a paved road: It's comfortable to walk, but no flowers grow on it.
0 0

SkyeAshiya

[Pandaren Cutie]

Post Posted: 27-12-2018, 14:00:58 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I can understand how fustrating it must of been for everyone involved, but in truth I would of happily waited even longer, for the patch if it meant finding out game-breaking issues and what not. But thank you guys for all the hard work, I know it must of been painful, but the work has paid off, and I hope you guys can enjoy a nice New Year, you guys turly rock.

PvE Scrub
I only speak English
0 0

Sarah

[Administrator]

(online 2 days ago)

Votes: 25

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 28-12-2018, 02:17:20 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello SkyeAshiya,

Thank you for those kind words, we appreciate it!

All PMs must be written in English. Bug reports in PMs will be ignored - use the Bug Report section on the forum.
0 0

SkyeAshiya

[Pandaren Cutie]

Post Posted: 28-12-2018, 03:11:42 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

No problem, the server likes to crash on me the moment I move, or about to turn in a quest lol, but it's all cool, I know the server is still slightly unstable, but I know everyone is doing their best to make it less unstable. I don't mind if it crashes or not, I can wait until more fixes are added, and I got dozen other games I can play. Still love the patch, it'll take a while to get used to as I'm sure some of the talent skills may or changes in patch 7.2.5 (so I heard, not sure), but still awesome to play.

PvE Scrub
I only speak English
0 0

Archspire

[Mentally Stable]

(since 28-05-2019 15:59)

Post Posted: 28-12-2018, 13:58:55 [Bad post] | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

" I haven't seen or encountered any bugs or issues " really ?
0 1

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 29-03-2024, 01:21:08
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x