User
Pass
2FA

Justivar's Vengence vs Absorb

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message848
Flashmoo

[Skill Capped]

(since 18-01-2022 12:25)

Votes: 140

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 17-10-2017, 17:37:21 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I have a question and I didn't find anything useful on google about it so, the question is: if Justicar's Vengeance should heal you if you hit somebody that have absorb (exemple: Power Word: Shield, etc)
Right now JV doesn't heal if you hit on absorb.

Retribution Paladin Guide PvE | In-Depth 7.3.5
Protection Paladin Guide PvE | In-Depth 7.3.5
Holy Paladin Guide PvE | In-Depth 7.3.5

0 0

Brigadee

[Click Here!]

(since 29-01-2021 17:05)

Votes: 70

Post Posted: 02-11-2017, 10:43:13 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Here might be your answer @flashmoo

Unfortunatelly i have no retail account to test it overthere, so what can i gather are some posts from blizzard's forum and some logic -

Found something like that in a blizzard topic
Quote:

In the current game, when used into an absorb, Justicar's vengenace does not provide the healing that it is supposed to.

Seems like it is kinda working the same on retail aswell at this moment i guess...
Here you can get a photo proff

Quote:

JV has been working like this since it's implementation. The healing is based on actual damage done to the HP pool, not absorbs. Not sure for the rationale, but it does add some element of thought to when you use it.

Just to let me stop using useless quotes, here you can find the post .

Oke, now about what tooltip says: Justicar's Vengeance.
My guess is also that it shouldn't heal if you hit through absorb, because, lets think a bit about that.
It deals dmg equal to 800% of your attack power ( 1600% if target is stunned ), and after that it heals for the direct damage you have done, dealing damage into a shield, is not really a direct damage, since it didnt actually hit the target.

Something that could you help again is that:
Quote:

Its not a bug what this guy says is true. You only get healed for the damage done on a target. If target has 600k u hit for 200k u get a 200k heal but say if the target is almost died at 100k and u hit for 200k or hell 1milion you would only be healed for 100k.

In case you need more clarity, just feel free to ping my voicemail.

Regards

Holy Paladin 7.1.5 Guide

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 19-04-2024, 03:34:17
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x