User
Pass
2FA

LFR items cost too many vote points even though they are unattainable

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Show only staff posts
Author Message360
freeman762

[Mentally Stable]

(since 11-08-2019 14:41)

Post Posted: 02-08-2019, 23:22:00 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I was recently looking to make a transmog set for my unholy dk when i realized all of the good-looking green items from raids are all lfr and since lfr does not actually work for old dungeons, i tried looking in the vote shop. The prices of the pandarian lfr items and cata lfr items go from 70-60 vote points which is way too expensive for a single transmog item that could easily be obtained if lfr was working. But at the same time, items that can be obtained cost the exact same amount. Also, why do the prices in the vote shop go up with rising item level, if the item's main use is transmog, why does its ilvl matter in terms of price ??

Can the prices on vote shop be lowered for unobtainable item or can we get a vendor for lfr items from old raids ??

0 0

Fyury

[Mentally Stable]

(since 16-11-2021 13:26)

Votes: 5

Post Posted: 11-08-2019, 17:10:26 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

There should actually be someone who you can talk to. To do the Raid on LFR mode.

Proof:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/15699784630
https://youtube.com/watch?v=VkfkTuWNRbc:

(INFO: I don't know if this is working and I can't look it up cause I'm on vacation. Look the npc's up and try it yourself.)
If this isn't working, than this is actually a bug.

0 0

Power

[Controlled Chaos]

(since 03-09-2023 13:06)

Votes: 200

Post Posted: 08-04-2020, 02:29:12 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

The vote shop prices are fine, we won't add vendors for gear.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 24-04-2024, 20:19:33
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x