User
Pass
2FA

Launcher_freakz-735-64.exe missing from folder

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Show only staff posts
Author Message665
invinciblerush

[Mentally Stable]

(since 30-03-2022 23:31)

Post Posted: 24-03-2020, 05:47:12 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

okay sorry if I'M posting it wrong, but i have just checked and my launcher was missing from the read only folder, i run Avast Antivirus, and after extracting the zip file 3 times and each time if Vanished, i thought maybe its is virus software.

I checked the Virus Vault on Avast and there it was 3 times it blocked the file from loading and put it into the vault, ill add it to my exceptions list, but why is this happening, and others might be having this same issue where launchers goes missing

Check your virus software remove it from Vault or add to Exceptions

thank me in game - Shadowclaw

0 0

Power

[Controlled Chaos]

(since 03-09-2023 13:06)

Votes: 200

Post Posted: 24-03-2020, 12:10:50 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

The launcher injects itself into the wow process so it can detect when players use hacks and ban them.

Some AV consider that as a threat and delete the launcher but there is nothing to worry, just allow the launcher to do its job.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 26-04-2024, 01:13:46
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x