User
Pass
2FA

[Leatherworking] Patterns cannot be discovered

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other
Author Message156
simple-explanation

[Mentally Stable]

(since 19-07-2023 14:09)

Votes: 11

Post Posted: 11-05-2020, 10:13:55 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link: Hardened Magnificent Hide, Magnificence of Scales
Bug description: As you know, most of the Pandaren patterns are discovered by Hardened Magnificent Hide , Magnificence of Leather or Magnificence of Scales. These spells are on a daily cooldown, and they have a 100% chance to discover a random unlearned pattern. As you can see in the video below, crafting Hardened Magnificent Hide does not trigger the discovery of a new pattern. This also applies to the other two spells mentioned above, This post is in response to [REJECTED] [Leatherworking] Hardened Magnificent Hide crafting bugged being closed (I asume because it had no proof?). And yes, my LW unlearned tab is populated by many unlearned patterns, so i did not learn them all already (I can add a screenshot of that if needed). The Hardened Magnificent Hide worked fine before the Argus patch update.

In the Magnificence of Scales video below you can also see the Unlearned tab of the LW window containing a bunch of discoverable patterns.

I will add more proof to this bug report as soon as possible regarding the other two spells.
Proof: Hardened Magnificent Hide does not discover a new pattern video
Proof: Magnificence of Scales does not discover a new pattern video

EDIT 1:
- added Magnificence of Scales video proof

EDIT 2:
- might take a while to add proof for Magnificence of Leather, since I'm apparently not too lucky at farming for the Pattern...

Last edited by simple-explanation on 13-05-2020, 09:59:32; edited 2 times in total
0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other  

The time now is 19-04-2024, 09:13:31
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x