User
Pass
2FA

Legendary xmog

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message1018
biljanski

[Centurion]

(since 23-11-2022 03:29)

Votes: 8

Post Posted: 30-09-2018, 09:41:24 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello gamemaster from WoW freakz
It's a request from my side to you'll to start up a poll on whether wowfreakz members want legendary xmogs or not.
Before putting up a poll make this thing exclusive , exclusive in the sense reduce the droprate of legendary gears and add up few heirloom items like frostmourne, warglaive of azzinoth left and right pieces etc.
I'm saying it for free just for few bucks like around 4$ you'll get a hearthstone where you'll be teleported to a place where only donors can go and that's where legendary xmog npc will be. I know it sounds weird but after hearing many ppl crying about legendary xmog I just had a thought that I have expressed above from servers financial point of view and wowfreakz members point of view as well(if 4$ is less make it even more exclusive by increasing the price as per your will GM's)
Rest is up to you gamemaster Cheers -

0 1

LethalFactorLK

[Very Important Person]

(since 03-03-2021 16:57)

Votes: 220

Post Posted: 30-09-2018, 10:10:04 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

No this WONT happen.

Custom features like this will never be implemented.

You can transmog legendary daggers from 7.2+ on-wards which is blizzlike

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by LethalFactorLK, 30 September 2018 08:10

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 20-04-2024, 05:23:36
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x