User
Pass
2FA

Levelling up is so easy and unrewarding

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message382
dieycard

[Mentally Stable]

(since 12-12-2020 12:51)

Post Posted: 01-07-2020, 15:35:55 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I really wish the server was slightly more difficult. The xp rate is good enough I guess, but I noticed that the mobs are so easy to kill; they deal a small amount of damage while my character is able to kill them in two shots (even though they are the same level). I understand that you made it this way so we would reach the legion content quicklier. But, honestly, a lot of players do enjoy the process of questing and levelling up especially in the classic/bc/wotlk zones because of the nostalgia. It's honestly one of my favorite parts of the game. But when such a huge amount of the game is too easy that you rarely die or have to heal yourself, you don't get to properly enjoy it because of how unrewarding it is. But I still love the legion part and I appreciate the efforts that everyone put in to make it challenging and thus, fun. I just hoped the rest of the game would be this way as well. I hope I didn't come off as demanding. This server is one of my favorites and I honestly hope that one day I'd get to enjoy wow like I used to before. Thank you!

Last edited by dieycard on 01-07-2020, 15:39:10; edited 1 time in total
1 0

Dwynen

[Mentally Stable]

(since 13-01-2022 00:28)

Post Posted: 06-07-2020, 17:00:25 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

+1000000000000000

That's a suggestion i think should be made to Blizzard. Leveling process takes roughly one day, after that, the game is months stuck in new Dala farming one raid per week for gear. I'd love to trade a much longer leveling process (cutting exp by 10) and having, let's say, the chance of doing a raid 2 or 3 times per week (i mean, not getting saved until the 3rd time you kill a boss). All the maps would be populated again and the game would be in a new kind of balance and not the 0.1% of the time leveling and 99.9% of the time doing the same thing over and over again.

0 0

LethalFactorLK

[Very Important Person]

(since 03-03-2021 16:57)

Votes: 220

Post Posted: 06-07-2020, 20:27:04 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Nothing will be changed in this, at least 95% of people want to be doing end game content, majority of people don't really want to be slowly grinding away at pre-legion content.

Last edited by LethalFactorLK on 06-07-2020, 20:28:15; edited 1 time in total
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by LethalFactorLK, 06 July 2020 18:27

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 16-04-2024, 21:18:51
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x