User
Pass
2FA

Looking forward to an upcoming AMA/Q&A session

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Show only staff posts
Author Message753
Magnus06

[Err505 Baguette Way]

(since 06-06-2019 21:57)

Votes: 31

Post Posted: 27-08-2017, 20:51:34 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hi,

I think it's time now that holidays are almost over that you make another AMA to know what's going on. There's two majors reasons of why i'm asking for it.

1/ As you can see here : https://forum.wow-freakz.com/Legion-Q-A-Session-Transcript-t455169.html , there's a noticeable difference between what you told us back then and reality as of now, it's not a blame but clearly we need you to tell us if you matched your expetations, what's on the schedule etc.

2/ Being rather active, i know a bit so i don't specifically need the answer to some questions but that not might be the case for anyone else. Most people don't even know about Karazhan state or what's going on with old content or secondary legion content, like professions. Part of the answers has been given during IG random chats and on few forums posts but people don't really check all of them.

This concerns both realms. You can hold some "surprises" but holidays always leave a sort of vacuum when it ends so people tends to be left confused when things are going back to business.

1 0

Power

[Controlled Chaos]

(since 03-09-2023 13:06)

Votes: 200

Post Posted: 26-05-2018, 18:54:53 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

UPDATE:

We might have another Q&A when the new patch will come.

Atm we are working on the second part of the class hall campaigns, suramar, pve fixes, class spells and many other things. https://forum.wow-freakz.com/Fixed-bugs-f5556.html

1 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 29-03-2024, 12:06:31
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x