User
Pass
2FA

Mac Legion
Go to page     

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message1770
grapphu

[Psychomaniac]

(since 01-03-2024 16:07)

Votes: 7

Post Posted: 23-03-2017, 13:24:08 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Ok, so as many of you have seen, Legion will be available very soon, which makes me very excited. But there is one problem: i don't have the game yet. So i've decided to download the game from battlenet and try my luck. Now the question is: how do i connect to wow.freakz since i can't run the launcher which is a windows application? Can i just change the realmlist and some of the dll files? I know this might not be your main concern, but i was wondering if you cannot help us connect without a launcher, which means we cannot play, how long it will take to provides us a mac launcher?

Many thanks

BLESS UP 𓅓 MORE LIFE

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Denim, 23 March 2017 20:28

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  
Go to page     

The time now is 25-04-2024, 11:30:41
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x