User
Pass
2FA

Migrate from Panda??

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message182
Sk0rp4n

[Mentally Stable]

(since 09-07-2019 21:49)

Post Posted: 16-06-2019, 22:47:36 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

So. I have a very old account here, since 3.3.5, not over 9000 achieve points but still some good memories and rare items. The Insane title and Herald of Titans.
I came back after a pause and I'd be more motivated to play on my memorable Fire Mage.
Could I have only my main or best 2 chars from Pandaria to Legion.

The account is the same on both servers. But the names were taken already. If it's possible I would much appreciate. I guess some service might've been available when Legion started but I wasn't in gaming mode at all at that time. My comeback is a little late but when Legion started parallel to Panda I kinda stopped.

If the WHOLE account could be pasted to Legion would be EVEN grater since this one (Legion) has nothing of value, vanity, rare, old, but just some new replacement chars for my old ones.

Thanks in advance,
Guren.

0 0

Ayro

[Jobless]

(since 18-01-2023 22:31)

Votes: 33

Post Posted: 17-06-2019, 00:03:48 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Sk0rp4n wrote:
So. I have a very old account here, since 3.3.5, not over 9000 achieve points but still some good memories and rare items. The Insane title and Herald of Titans.
I came back after a pause and I'd be more motivated to play on my memorable Fire Mage.
Could I have only my main or best 2 chars from Pandaria to Legion.

The account is the same on both servers. But the names were taken already. If it's possible I would much appreciate. I guess some service might've been available when Legion started but I wasn't in gaming mode at all at that time. My comeback is a little late but when Legion started parallel to Panda I kinda stopped.

If the WHOLE account could be pasted to Legion would be EVEN grater since this one (Legion) has nothing of value, vanity, rare, old, but just some new replacement chars for my old ones.

Thanks in advance,
Guren.

Make a topic here: https://forum.wow-freakz.com/Migrate-to-WoW-Freakz-f5831.html
Be sure to meet the requirements specified in here: https://forum.wow-freakz.com/Migrate-Transfer-your-character-to-WoW-Freakz-Legion-t481760.html

Achievements/Titles/Mounts cannot be transferred anymore. They've been available in the past as you have previously mentioned in your first post.

We all pay eventually

Last edited by Ayro on 17-06-2019, 00:04:49; edited 1 time in total
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by skilzz139, 16 June 2019 22:05

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 18-04-2024, 11:19:49
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x