User
Pass
2FA

Migrate to WoW Freakz

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Announcements / Server info
Show all posts
Author Message10365
k0s

[Freakz Admin | Dev]

(since 24-09-2022 11:04)

Votes: 222

Post Posted: 31-05-2022, 21:27:34 [Valuable post] | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

How to migrate to WoW Freakz

We are happy to announce that we are offering migrations again! Anyone, whether they're a veteran or a completely new player, will be able to benefit from the new migration offer.

During the remainder of the Shadowlands expansion you will be able to benefit from FREE character boosts to level 50, including various other goodies that will help you and your new characters to have a quick, smooth start on our server and to help you catch up quicker.

Who can benefit from this offer?

Every account is able to boost unlimited characters, no matter whether that account is brand new or several years old. There are no restrictions.

Note: Abusing the migration system by creating large amounts of accounts with the purpose of sending the free gold to your main character is forbidden and will be penalized.

What is included in the offer?

• Level 50
  • A full gear set of ilvl 130 (incl. weapons) for your specialization
  • 1000 gold
  • Obsidian Nightwing mount

Where and how do I use the migration offer?

• Talk to the NPC "Fred" located in Exile's Reach, all Allied Races' starting zones, the Demon Hunter starting zone or any capital city (Stormwind, Orgrimmar).
    Spoiler:

• Select the option "I would like to boost this character" if you're certain you wish to boost this character.

Note: Please make sure to have enough bag space before boosting in order to receive your items successfully.

Last edited by k0s on 01-06-2022, 18:47:58; edited 4 times in total
5 3

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by k0s, 31 May 2022 19:27

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Announcements / Server info  

The time now is 20-04-2024, 06:13:44
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x