User
Pass
2FA

Missing gear

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Bug Report -> Rejected bugs
Author Message177
PaleNazgul1

[Mentally Stable]

(since 19-04-2022 08:50)

Post Posted: 30-11-2021, 16:36:26 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello Freakz staff, I have a problem and I am in some need of assistance. Two days ago my account got hacked, and all my characters got deleted. Luckily I saw that on time and did the undelete process, for which I am extremely thankful you guys have. As I got in game, all my gear from my main, Vixxarion, went missing, all I have is Hearth of Azeroth and legendary cloak. Everything else is plain simple, gone. You can always check my armory anytime. I was 448ilvl and can you please help me out, as how to get going since I have no weapons, coin nor echoes from event dungeons. I am already very very thankful I got my main, since I have been playing for 3 years now. Please, any kind of advice, suggestion or anything would be very helpful to me. This was a very unfortunate and stressful thing for me, so it would really be helpful.
Thank you in advance and sincerely,
Vixxarion

Last edited by PaleNazgul1 on 30-11-2021, 17:07:23; edited 1 time in total
0 0

Arkod

[Zero Mortals]

(online 6 days ago)

Votes: 42

Post Posted: 30-11-2021, 21:02:29 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello PaleNazgul1,

Unfortunately we can't do anything in this case, your account is your responsibility, as stated here. If you shared it with other people then you've been exposing yourself to such things in the first place, proceed to change your password as soon as possible in case you didn't do it already.

Be more careful in the future in order to avoid such unpleasant events from occurring.

Regards,
Arkod

1 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Arkod, 30 November 2021 19:02

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Bug Report -> Rejected bugs  

The time now is 25-04-2024, 01:10:00
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x