User
Pass
2FA

Mogu'shans Vaults Boss loots

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message913
Dainichi

[Mentally Stable]

(since 29-06-2017 03:32)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 28-06-2017, 10:25:03 [Bad post] | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

It's real nice of the GM's to remove Elegons loot and The Stoneguards loot... NOT! Jesus christ are you guys planning on taking off the loot on old bosses one by one so you can put them on your damn shop?! I dont care about the mount but you removed even the Mog Pieces. Sadly people came to play Private servers to play for FREE and I understand its your way of making money and keeping the server up but could you atleast leave the mog pieces behind?! Like its what makes doing old content enjoyable and rewarding... Sure take all the mounts off even the world drop mounts I dont give a single *** but the Mog pieces too? Its ridiculous...

PS: I can already see the people whos gonna say "Why dont you leave" I'd love too but this server is great and if they keep removing items that you can earn It's gonna piss off a lot of people... They still need to fix a lot of stuff (i know its not easy) but they started thinking about money already even tho everythings not fully fixed yet. It's just my personal Opinion.

-Cheers.

0 5

Denim

[Netrunner]

(online 1 week ago)

Votes: 376

Post Posted: 28-06-2017, 10:55:11 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

It's a good reason to start throwing made up thoughts here and there like we intended to make something like this just randomly, right? Stop false accusing and pointing a finger.

Do some research before posting stupid things. Here is your missing loot at the mentioned bosses:

https://www.wow-freakz.com/npc_finder.php?npc=60410&&name=elegon
https://www.wow-freakz.com/npc_finder.php?npc=60047

It is an issue and needs to be posted in the bug report forums with PROOF. Next time, warn for trashtalk.

Retired

3 0

Shocker

[Freakz owner]

(since 08-02-2020 12:17)

Votes: 829

Post Posted: 28-06-2017, 16:22:38 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I never understood why first thing a player does when something goes wrong/he doesn't understand something is to throw shit in all directions SERVER SUCKS STAFF SUCKS ETC

FREAKZ COMMUNITY @ Facebook
WOW FREAKZ @ Facebook
2 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Denim, 28 June 2017 08:55

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 28-03-2024, 18:39:38
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x