User
Pass
2FA

New client Error at launch
Go to page     

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> CS 2006-2019 (Archived) -> Client/Server Help
Author Message453
michan1610

[Mentally Stable]

(since 03-02-2019 14:14)

Post Posted: 01-02-2019, 13:39:36 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Ok so i downloaded the new launcher 7.2.5, i moved all the files in my wow folder but when i start launcher_freakz in 5 minute appears an error message..
it says :
THE CAS SYSTEM WAS ANABLE TO INITIALIZE: CLIENTHANDLER: INITIALIZATION ERROR; FILED FETCHING THE PATCH CONFIGURATION FILE
CLIENTHANDLER: INITIALIZATION ERROR; FILED FETCHING THE PATCH CONFIGURATION FILE
CLIENTHANDLER: INITIALIZATION ERROR; FILED FETCHING THE PATCH CONFIGURATION FILE

TACT::CLIENTHANDLER::CREATE FAILED: E_NOT_AVIABLE

i didn't see this in any of the errors in the section : error at lunch.
So i don't know what went wrong....or what i did wrong
I think i have the 7.1.5 launcher because when i open the old lancher in the bottom left it says 7.1.5
what can i do???
- - - -

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by InLoveCs, 02 February 2019 07:38

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> CS 2006-2019 (Archived) -> Client/Server Help  
Go to page     

The time now is 16-04-2024, 11:24:29
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x