User
Pass
2FA

Not Urgent: Feral spell

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message1145
Ursokk

[Mentally Stable]

(since 26-10-2018 20:30)

Post Posted: 05-10-2018, 05:01:14 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link:
Bug description: Each time Omen of Clarity pops on a Feral Druid, theres a voice that chimes in and says "Using spells will remove your shapeshift form, Be sure to return to cat form for combat" or something to that extent. Its not that omens bugged, it works fine but that being said every time it procs is annoying as heck.
Proof: I tried turning error speech off, and messing with all the other sound controls and nothing will make it stop. Debating swapping specs til thats addressed -
THanks for taking the time to read.

0 0

waschgang

[Mentally Stable]

(since 15-12-2018 18:38)

Post Posted: 13-12-2018, 12:50:03 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

There is an easy way to disable this annoying sound file. Just go to your WoW folder (usually named "World of Warcraft - WoWFreakz" or something like this) and create some folders so you get the following directory: [Your WoW folder]\sound\creature\Horde_Taskmaster .
Now you create into the last folder a new file for example a .txt file. Just rename this file into: VO_703_Horde_Taskmaster_602.ogg .

So the complete directory should be: [Your WoW folder]\sound\creature\Horde_Taskmaster\VO_703_Horde_Taskmaster_602.ogg .

Now the annoying sound file should be replaced with an empty sound file. You can easily test it ingame by using this macro: /script PlaySoundFile("Sound\\Creature\\Horde_Taskmaster\\VO_703_Horde_Taskmaster_602.ogg") .
If nothing happens by using this macro everything is alright. You can also use the macro before you replace the sound file just to check up if it is really the right sound file.

I tested it on alliance but i guess it should work for horde too.

Hopefully it works for you -

0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 19-04-2024, 11:17:33
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x