User
Pass
2FA

[PVE][Culling of Stratholme] Mal'Ganis kill credit

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Show only staff posts
Author Message581
Skye

[Administrator]

(online 2 days ago)

Votes: 76

Post Posted: 25-09-2019, 17:07:07 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link: Mal'Ganis
Bug description: There is no kill credit for killing Mal'Ganis in Culling of Stralthome in order to complete this achievement The Culling of Stratholme. There seems to be a bug with the Arthas script. When you talk to Arthas near the bridge, everything goes fine, until he walks to the gates of Stralthome and stops. The cursor will change, that should let you talk to Arthas again to continue the script, but nothing happens when you try to talk to him. This video posted by wow-freakz dev shows that he can continue the script by talking to Arthas. I am guessing that was back in MoP, but seriously, why is it hard to apply the same script here in legion?

- Chrono Lord Epoch can be killed with or without starting the script on both Normal and Heroic
- I managed to pull Mal'Ganis all the way to the gates of Stralthome that even Arthas says something relating to the script when fighting Mal'Ganis, but again, killing him even here does not give the kill credit
- Letting Mal'Ganis hit you first will let him talk, killing him and he'll disappear, unable to loot, no kill credit
- One shotting Mal'Ganis will not let him talk, he won't disappear, still unable to loot and no kill credit
- All of the above is the same for normal and heroic. I've tried all possible ways to kill Mal'Ganis, bring him to Arthas, skipping the script, but never seem to count in the achievement for killing him

I'm just guessing all of these Pre-legion related bug reports will be marked as "confirmed" and rarely, if not never fixed. These little achievements are required to complete the bigger achievements and are really annoying to see them being left out and not being fixed. And to see them work in MoP and not in legion is hilarious.

Proof:

Skipping Chrono Lord and killing Mal'Ganis does not give kill credit for Mal'Ganis
Spoiler:

Killing all three bosses with/without starting Arthas script, then killing Mal'Ganis does not give kill credit for Mal'Ganis
Spoiler:

Last edited by Skye on 25-09-2019, 17:09:04; edited 1 time in total
2 0

Barnacle

[Barney The Dinosaur]

(since 22-05-2022 09:36)

Votes: 26

Post Posted: 19-12-2019, 17:47:20 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Confirmed, the kill credit does not work anymore.

XXX Barney

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Barnacle, 19 December 2019 15:47

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 29-03-2024, 10:43:27
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x