User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] (PVE) raid finder locks me out of raids i didn't do

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message179
scimichi

[Mentally Stable]

(since 06-12-2019 06:40)

Post Posted: 03-05-2019, 23:08:28 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link: (PVE) Raid finder locked out
Bug description: i did only 1 boss in wailing halls and i never did TOS this week i got lockedout of both wings then and i can't even queue it or select the raids even after deleting cache and changing difficulties
Proof: https://imgur.com/a/D1dQIML

0 0

Ayro

[Jobless]

(since 18-01-2023 22:31)

Votes: 33

Post Posted: 04-05-2019, 09:48:58 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

scimichi wrote:
WoW Freakz link: (PVE) Raid finder locked out
Bug description: i did only 1 boss in wailing halls and i never did TOS this week i got lockedout of both wings then and i can't even queue it or select the raids even after deleting cache and changing difficulties
Proof: https://imgur.com/a/D1dQIML

You can't get locked on LFR, it should only give you a loot cooldown.
Try to delete your Cache folder and queue up again.

If that doesn't work and the next following week is the same, make a topic including the following: A video of you queing up preferably doing a quick wing and then highlighting the issue OR make a screenshot of the LFR window before you Queue up showing the availability of the wings, a screenshot during the wing run and a screenshot of the LFR window after the run.

Do this in a timely manner, no cuts or no 30 minutes waiting time in between screenshots -

Important: NO Dungeons/Mog runs or other raids after you finish that LFR and create the topic.

Rejected for now.

We all pay eventually
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by skilzz139, 04 May 2019 07:49

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 23-04-2024, 15:38:10
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x