User
Pass
2FA

Problem with my pg.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message926
cuspide

[Mentally Stable]

(since 20-12-2023 17:54)

Post Posted: 11-09-2018, 17:15:37 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Please! Check my pg. It is not possible to make half of the dps of other players with 10/20 points of itemlevel lower than mine! I tried everything! Guides, gear, legendaries, rotations, items, stats! I tried to raise and lower each tats. My PG is not dps! Mage frost. I have 4 legendary and bags full of 870/915 pieces but nothing works. I follow the rotation recommended by your guide. There must be something in the program or I do not know what the hell else. Can you check please? Thank you for your time.
Name: BANANAMAGIC
SERVER : FELSONG

0 0

Lemonbunnie

[Mentally Stable]

(since 06-12-2019 21:09)

Votes: 13

Post Posted: 11-09-2018, 19:18:23 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Link a screenshot with your talent set-up and with your stat page.
0 0

cuspide

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 12-09-2018, 01:25:17 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Update @ 12-09-2018, 02:25:17

Lemonbunnie wrote:
Link a screenshot with your talent set-up and with your stat page.

STAT: https://www.dropbox.com/s/djrb9600j4i09lf/stat.jpg?dl=0
TALENT: https://www.dropbox.com/s/m06mcy8v6gkbvqj/talent.jpg?dl=0
GEAR: https://armory.wow-freakz.com/character/felsong/bananamagic

330K dps are not too low with this pg?

0 0

Lemonbunnie

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 12-09-2018, 01:55:17 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Ok so first of all, Glacial Spike is a bad talent choice, you need way higher ilvl and way better stats to play with that talent. Also even when played correctly, the Glacial Spike build is so bad compared to Thermal Void.

Second of all: Frozen Touch is such an useless talent, use Splitting Ice for the dmg increase on Ice Lance and also for the cleave. Unstable Magic is also bad as ***, Artic Gale is the go-to choice.

Third: You need the legendary bracer and the hands or the ring to actually do any dps.

Fourth: I'm not trying to be mean, but it's clear to me you haven't actually watched any tutorials, because if you had you wouldn't be using that choice of talents, so next time before you start coming and qq-ing on the forum about your low dps, maybe you should actually look at a guide?

0 0

cuspide

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 12-09-2018, 13:19:07 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Lemonbunnie wrote:
Ok so first of all, Glacial Spike is a bad talent choice, you need way higher ilvl and way better stats to play with that talent. Also even when played correctly, the Glacial Spike build is so bad compared to Thermal Void.

Second of all: Frozen Touch is such an useless talent, use Splitting Ice for the dmg increase on Ice Lance and also for the cleave. Unstable Magic is also bad as ***, Artic Gale is the go-to choice.

Third: You need the legendary bracer and the hands or the ring to actually do any dps.

Fourth: I'm not trying to be mean, but it's clear to me you haven't actually watched any tutorials, because if you had you wouldn't be using that choice of talents, so next time before you start coming and qq-ing on the forum about your low dps, maybe you should actually look at a guide?

83/5000

This photo is in the GUIDE FOR THE MAGE FROST PVE on the official website of this server:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/yizvzg9kvskcplo/freajz.jpg?dl=0

This is the explanation between frozen touch and splitting ice:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/rpts08bhsyyglry/splitting.jpg?dl=0

This is the explanation for unstable magic:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/db96eb92x3xq3mc/unstable.jpg?dl=0

Did I misunderstand what is written? Maybe. Comuqnue thanks for the advice. I will apply the corrections hoping they will serve even if I have many doubts. Thank you.

0 0

Lemonbunnie

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 12-09-2018, 20:01:57 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

A guide is meant to be a GUIDE, you still have to actually understand what the spells and talents do and how to apply them to whatever content you're doing.

In the same guide you keep referencing you see this:

[Splitting Ice] for AoE is much better however.

and

[Unstable Magic] is the best for pure single target (2% increase in damage), however if the fight has 2+ targets, [Arctic Gale]’s going to fair quite better.

and also this

I’m only gonna talk about the ice lance build here because it’s a bit more versatile and has better output than the Glacial Spike build for this patch.

There currently are almost no bosses or encounters which are PURE SINGLE TARGET, so while the OP of the guide laid out the theoretical talents for each situation, the reality is that MOST bosses have an AoE or cleave component, which means that pure ST talents like Frozen Touch and Unstable Magic are gonna be a dps loss.

So again man, you still didn't really understand anything. Go watch youtube guides for 7.1.5 frost mage.

0 0

cuspide

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 13-09-2018, 00:58:42 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Lemonbunnie wrote:
A guide is meant to be a GUIDE, you still have to actually understand what the spells and talents do and how to apply them to whatever content you're doing.

In the same guide you keep referencing you see this:

[Splitting Ice] for AoE is much better however.

and

[Unstable Magic] is the best for pure single target (2% increase in damage), however if the fight has 2+ targets, [Arctic Gale]’s going to fair quite better.

and also this

I’m only gonna talk about the ice lance build here because it’s a bit more versatile and has better output than the Glacial Spike build for this patch.

There currently are almost no bosses or encounters which are PURE SINGLE TARGET, so while the OP of the guide laid out the theoretical talents for each situation, the reality is that MOST bosses have an AoE or cleave component, which means that pure ST talents like Frozen Touch and Unstable Magic are gonna be a dps loss.

So again man, you still didn't really understand anything. Go watch youtube guides for 7.1.5 frost mage.

you would be much nicer if you gave your advice without saying "I still do not really understand anything". Your tips have brought me from 300 to 360 dps with a little detail that your thermal void does less damage than my glacial spike. Anyway thanks but try to be more humble, you will hear a lot more people

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by padheari, 11 January 2019 21:17

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 29-03-2024, 11:00:33
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x