User
Pass
2FA

PvE basic 'cinematics' content

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message379
Inseerlink

[Mentally Stable]

(since 30-12-2017 19:26)

Post Posted: 29-12-2017, 02:29:09 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hi there and Happy New Year for everyone!

First of all, I am sorry if this sounds a very dumb question, but I am navigating through the forums and couldn't find any answer for it yet.
I just downloaded the launcher and instaled as explained in this forum at: https://forum.wow-freakz.com/WoW-Legion-client-t452441.html

Everything looks to be working just as fine; I created my first character (A Hunter Gnome), adjusted all my rates for 1x only at the website and played quite a bit untill lvl 5, but I feel there is something missing when making the quests.

- The first thing I found out is that NPCs are not talking by their own (like they usually do in the original WoW servers/build);
- Then there is this basic tutorials conpilation of quests before reaching "New Tinkertown", at "Gnomeregan" (whre you need to exit the zone to save yourself from the contamination): One of the quests that I would get from "Technician Braggle" couldn't be accomplished because whenever I clicked to talk with "Torben Zapblast" I would automatically be teleported without any conversation to end the quest;
- Just before this quest, there is also a zone full o machineries where I quitte remember very well that in WoW original servers my character would need to accomplish a very funny "cinematic" where he would be "decontaminated" before being able to be evacuated.
- Then when reaching "New Tinkertown" I find out myself in the middle of many static NPCs, such as "High Tinker Mekkatorque" and "Hinkles Fastblast" who don't talk, nor do their usual cinematic that they used to do at WoW original servers, patrols are also static and don't move.

So here is the question:
Is there something I am missing? Is this happening only with me or this is a full server issue?
I know all these quest details may be or look to be kinda unecessary for most quests, but I also quitte remember that char quests such as Goblins char quests are full of these cinematics, if not all based uppon them (I haven't tryed them out yet).

Is this going to stay like that or is this an issue only with my game instalation?

Kindly thank you since now!

0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 29-03-2024, 08:32:03
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x