User
Pass
2FA

[PvP Area]
Go to page 1, 2  Next    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other
Author Message3006
Rinsemachine

[Vicious Gladiator]

(since 27-08-2014 12:31)

Votes: 10

Post Posted: 21-07-2013, 09:06:54 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello folks.I would like to give an idea to the Staff to make something like a world PvP area for PvP fans(talking about Exodus mainly).

This feature would include:

-Battleground buffs(Berserking,Health+Mana regeneration,Speed)
-Horde and Alliance base with some weekly or daily quests,something like 5 quests with total of 50 honor each quest completed.
-Maximum of only 5 players in a premade group.
-Random spawn of Wow-Freakz Treasure Chest.
-Rewards which can be bought with Ethereal-Credits(dropping from the current Wow-freakz treasure chest)
1.The vendor to include the same stuff in it like it was in 4.0.6(Mounts ,some fun morphs,etc)
-After someone dies,instant respawn at random place.

This feature wouldn't include:

-City portals(players will definitely abuse it to escape from death)
-Honor farming(that's why i recommend the random spawn at the current map)
-Huge raid groups that will dominate in the current area(5 players is pretty fine in my opinion.)
-Guards with high amount of health + damage buff which will protect the ally bases.

Zones you could use as PvP Area.
I'll also add some comments to the written areas!

-Grizzly Hills - It's not only Leveling area.It is PvP area also.The whole map is enjoyable to play on at all.Usage of line of sight for PvP'ers,buildins to hide,also perfect places to put the current buffs.There are also some small towns which can be used for faction bases.

-Isle of Quel'Danas - Probably one of the most enjoyable places in the entire game.Alot of pillars,buildings which suits perfectly for Battleground buffs.Im sure people would like it.

I think this will really improve server's PvP and players would be really excited about it.Of course I might've missed few things about this feature would include/not include but if you have some ideas post them below,and also if a staff member replies to this idea i would really like to see his opinion about this future,and if it is possible to be made or not.

Cheers,
Rinse.

New profile: Hawtydaboss
0 0

fayewel

[Mentally Stable]

(since 15-08-2014 11:21)

Votes: 8

Post Posted: 21-07-2013, 09:16:54 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

i totally agree it should improve world pvp at all -

0 0

Overdozze
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 06-03-2015 02:45)

Votes: 28

Post Posted: 21-07-2013, 10:59:41 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

No!Never.This is not a shitty custom private.
The upcoming "pvp on" at level 85 should satisfy your thirst for world pvp.

0 0

Incarnate

[most valuable player]

(since 21-01-2017 00:44)

Votes: 21

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 21-07-2013, 13:45:07 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Overdozze wrote:
No!Never.This is not a shitty custom private.
The upcoming "pvp on" at level 85 should satisfy your thirst for world pvp.

+1

0 0

cincila

[Mentally Stable]

(since 10-02-2015 17:12)

Votes: 7

Post Posted: 21-07-2013, 15:07:22 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Such inprovements would make this server custom fun... So no
0 0

Rinsemachine

[Vicious Gladiator]

Post Posted: 21-07-2013, 16:42:54 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I don't get it why you find it as "custom",my main idea is to be made as something similar to Wintergrasp.

0 0

Rinsemachine

[Vicious Gladiator]

Post Posted: 21-07-2013, 23:20:07 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I really want to improve PvP at the moment.Since the release of 4.3.4 many players left the server,new also joined the server but most of them like 95% can't reach high rating in both 2v2/3v3 brackets,and i can say the current "high rating" queues are totally DEAD,also since the first season reset of 4.3.4,arenas are dead at all,and thats why i want to give some nice ideas to the staff members to solve this problem with atleast some world pvp action..If not arenas,atleast some world pvp fights so people can probably do something different than battlegrounds/PvE.I think a faction transfer also would be really good,so there will be some balance,it's just obvious that alliance are way way more and 80% + of battlegrounds are won by alliance players.Personally really decent PvP'ers (my ingame friends) started playing only on alliance side or simply changed server...Few more just transfered in Genesis.If possible please describe to me which of the listed things you find as custom,just to not forget that in 4.0.6 there was a chest on Gurubashi Arena which had 30 minutes respawn and was dropping from 2 to 5 Ethereal-Credits with which players were able to buy mounts/morphs etc.Peple really really liked it back then -.At last...If GMs decide to add this chest to the game again,at the same place,please think about any other place like Dire Maul Arena... Or any other,cuz you know.. Gurubashi Arena is kinda overused place for such things.Post whatever you want,different opinions of how we can improve PvP in the server without overdoing things and make it as some shit fun server.

0 0

cranio

[The Warrior]

(since 18-06-2015 20:23)

Post Posted: 21-07-2013, 23:49:38 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Rinsemachine wrote:
I really want to improve PvP at the moment.Since the release of 4.3.4 many players left the server,new also joined the server but most of them like 95% can't reach high rating in both 2v2/3v3 brackets,and i can say the current "high rating" queues are totally DEAD,also since the first season reset of 4.3.4,arenas are dead at all,and thats why i want to give some nice ideas to the staff members to solve this problem with atleast some world pvp action..If not arenas,atleast some world pvp fights so people can probably do something different than battlegrounds/PvE.I think a faction transfer also would be really good,so there will be some balance,it's just obvious that alliance are way way more and 80% + of battlegrounds are won by alliance players.Personally really decent PvP'ers (my ingame friends) started playing only on alliance side or simply changed server...Few more just transfered in Genesis.If possible please describe to me which of the listed things you find as custom,just to not forget that in 4.0.6 there was a chest on Gurubashi Arena which had 30 minutes respawn and was dropping from 2 to 5 Ethereal-Credits with which players were able to buy mounts/morphs etc.Peple really really liked it back then -.At last...If GMs decide to add this chest to the game again,at the same place,please think about any other place like Dire Maul Arena... Or any other,cuz you know.. Gurubashi Arena is kinda overused place for such things.Post whatever you want,different opinions of how we can improve PvP in the server without overdoing things and make it as some shit fun server.

seen new fixes about pvp? 2 battlegrounds and world pvp,seems like its going to be quite a pvp boost if you ask me, in my opinion i wouldnt ask for more cuz i know there is 1% chance this will be verified as a good idea and be implemented.

0 0

Rinsemachine

[Vicious Gladiator]

Post Posted: 22-07-2013, 01:10:33 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

cranio wrote:
Rinsemachine wrote:

seen new fixes about pvp? 2 battlegrounds and world pvp,seems like its going to be quite a pvp boost if you ask me, in my opinion i wouldnt ask for more cuz i know there is 1% chance this will be verified as a good idea and be implemented.

Agree.The new two bgs havent been done for like months especially Twin Peaks which was closed just after the release of Cataclysm.I also don't really think the first future i mentioned will be even considered by any staff member,but atleast to try to improve the PvP in the server somehow.For new player recently joined the server,the only thing he needs to do and will do is,Level up a character,definitely gear it with battlegrounds and then ? Do arenas for bigger cap or atleast to make his cap,after he reach full gear? Battlegrounds ,battlegrounds ,battlegrounds and battlegrounds...Atleast if Rated Battlegrounds worked so people can go for rankings but yeah... :\

0 0

cincila

[Mentally Stable]

(since 10-02-2015 17:12)

Votes: 7

Post Posted: 22-07-2013, 15:13:55 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

making such area is not what staff would like.. Because it would be custom.. You ask why custom? Cuz everything isnt spawned normally in blizz its custom.server staff doesnt aprove such things so yes ur right when said that admins wont even consider your idea.when I read yor idea you stated "like wintergrasp".. So in my opinion staff should work on wintergrasp or tol barad. Fixing theese 2 open pvp zones would be more then enough.. It would be once per hour or smth..thats the only solution similar to your ideas that wouldnt be custom..but I guessing that now 2 bgs came to open so further pvp fixes wont come out soon
0 0

Macedo931
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 23-05-2015 13:04)

Votes: 49

Post Posted: 22-07-2013, 15:22:19 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

cincila wrote:
making such area is not what staff would like.. Because it would be custom.. You ask why custom? Cuz everything isnt spawned normally in blizz its custom.server staff doesnt aprove such things so yes ur right when said that admins wont even consider your idea.

I don't know have you noticed, but 90% of the things on this server are custom. I think the only things that aren't are the WoW maps, quest descriptions and most of the visual effects.

0 0

Incarnate

[most valuable player]

Post Posted: 22-07-2013, 18:21:04 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Macedo931 wrote:
cincila wrote:
making such area is not what staff would like.. Because it would be custom.. You ask why custom? Cuz everything isnt spawned normally in blizz its custom.server staff doesnt aprove such things so yes ur right when said that admins wont even consider your idea.

I don't know have you noticed, but 90% of the things on this server are custom. I think the only things that aren't are the WoW maps, quest descriptions and most of the visual effects.

Yee bra 200% custom lal....
Let's see: there is instant fly patches - custom
Portals to everywhere - custom
Some quests here and there witch are custom fixed - custom
Some custom NPCs here and there - custom
Raid Finder - custom
Some "." commands - custom
The .challenge - custom

So I counted 7, let's say I forgot more 7. So is 14=90%? Is there only 16 things in this game?

0 0

cranio

[The Warrior]

(since 18-06-2015 20:23)

Post Posted: 22-07-2013, 22:09:54 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

there are alot more custom features here but they dont realy make the difference since it helps players in many ways,like:
10x rates
Loot tables
vote shop
donations
pretty much everything is custom since this is a private server and you dont have to pay to play so dont Q.Q about it and play,freakz staff is avoiding custom features which make this server more fun server than blizz server but some sacrafices had to be done so the best thing is to deal with it and try to help with fixing buggs

0 0

tank5894

[Mentally Stable]

(since 01-07-2018 12:28)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 23-07-2013, 00:45:38 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

pvp suxs
0 0

Incarnate

[most valuable player]

Post Posted: 23-07-2013, 02:28:06 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

cranio wrote:

pretty much everything is custom since this is a private server...

I wonder if it's the common definition of this word that differs from mine or it's just the 2 of u.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other  
Go to page 1, 2  Next    

The time now is 28-03-2024, 13:16:47
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x