User
Pass
2FA

[PvP Event] Battlegrounds between Guilds 4th Edition
Go to page     

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Old Events
Author Message14709
mihai25

[Winter is here!]

(since 13-11-2022 10:56)

Votes: 153

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 30-03-2016, 23:26:56 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Date / Time: 23 & 24 April 2016. Matches will be played between 20 - 24 PM Server Time.
Location: Warsong Gulch / Temple of Kotmogu / Silvershard Mines / Battle for Gilneas
Spectators: No
Live Stream: No (Unless players will do on their own)

Date & Time of the event will be set after sign up at least 4 guilds.

Information:

• The first played battleground will be Warsong Gulch, and the loser picks the next battleground.
  • The battle system will be 2/3.
  • Groups of the same faction can join to battle each other.
  • Rewards are account bound.

Rules:

• Only 1 team / guild (10 members).
  • Only PVP ITEMS! (Tyrannical Gladiator's / Grievous Gladiator's).
  • The group will be made of: 8 DPS & 2 Healers / 1 Tank 7 DPS & 2 Healers
  • You may only come with one type of class/spec. EG: You cannot have two Shadow Priests, but you can have one Shadow and one Discipline.
  • A maximum of 2 of the same class which have multiple roles is allowed. You may not come with Balance/Feral/Restoration druids. You may NOT come with Fury Warrior AND Arms Warrior for example.
  • Feral Druids (tank spec) and Feral Druids (dps spec) are not allowed in the same team.
  • Holy & Discipline priests are not allowed in the same team.
  • In case of a 0-0 in Warsong Gulch, an Temple of Kotmogu will be played instead.

Rewards:
1st place:
[ A: Reins of the Vicious War Steed / H: Horn of the Vicious War Wolf ]
Tiltles:
[ A: <Name>, Hero of the Alliance / H: <Name>, Hero of the Horde ]
+ 15$ for each player as Funds on account

2nd place:
Tiltles:
[ A: Commander <Name> / H: Lieutenant General <Name> ]
+ Ground mount from Donation shop + 60 Vote Points

3rd place:
Tiltles:
[ A: Knight-Champion <Name> / H: Centurion <Name> ]
+30 Vote Points

All players from guilds who are not in top 3 at the end of event, they will receive a pet for participation.*

Register:
Please post in topic:

Code:
Guild name:
Leader:
Members: PM me with List (Please state name, class and spec) - you can send me member list later, it is not mandatory now.

NOTE: You must post the members participating in the event on the post beforehand. You are allowed with 5 replacements (so you may put a maximum of 14 members). If at any point you join with someone outside these 15 members, you will be automatically disqualified.
NOTE: Only 10 players / guild will get a reward.
NOTE: *To get Pet for participation, your team must complete a match or more without abandoning entire event.

Information, Rules and Rewards are subject to modifications. I am awaiting feedback on current ones.

Last edited by mihai25 on 21-04-2016, 20:16:57; edited 19 times in total
5 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by mihai25, 19 April 2016 18:21

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Old Events  
Go to page     

The time now is 29-03-2024, 16:31:08
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x