User
Pass
2FA

Quest: Uniting the Isles

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message851
Paine

[Mentally Stable]

(since 30-05-2021 14:50)

Votes: 9

Post Posted: 07-07-2017, 17:40:45 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

From what people told me I need to take the starting quests from the class hall, right ?
I took alll of them while leveling up but I ended up doing friendly reputation with HIghmountain tribe and Nightfallen because I leveled up faster.
When I reached 110 I abandoned all the quests that I had...now I can't find them in my class hall.

How am I supposed to do reputation with Valarjar, Azuna and Dreadweaves now ? I tried going to those places and doing quests but it didn't give me rep.

POWER

0 0

Belqo

[Mentally Stable]

(since 21-03-2019 20:54)

Post Posted: 08-07-2017, 23:59:33 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Did you try taking the quest from Scouting map in your Class hall?

Also this quest is bugged, was reported several times and it's still not fixed. The quest dissappeared from our quest logs and even that we have all friendly resp, we can't complete the quest and open World quests..

<-- Click to raise my Dragons <3
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 20-04-2024, 09:24:20
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x