User
Pass
2FA

Quest counters for achievements cleared after upgrade?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other
Author Message170
lamermaniac

[Mentally Stable]

(since 21-05-2023 23:08)

Votes: 6

Post Posted: 06-01-2019, 22:48:10 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Wowhead quest link: all

WoW Freakz quest link: all

Bug description: Seems that the last upgrade reseted the quests done for every quest that the achievement has not been yet achieved. I've done a lot of quests in different zones that are now reset to 0 even though I have finished the quests. According to the add-on Quest Completists that queries the DB, for example I've done all but just a few quests in Thousand Needles but counts only half of them (the ones I've tried to finish today). In the Image I'm showing that 0 quests are counted in Ashenvale even though I've done them more than a few (but not after the upgrade to 7.2.5).

Proof: https://imgur.com/a/Omcizj7

0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other  

The time now is 20-04-2024, 14:11:58
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x