User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] BROKEN DREANOR QUEST MAIN STORY LINE

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message131
Lizerazul

[Mentally Stable]

(since 23-05-2020 22:45)

Post Posted: 25-03-2020, 22:17:29 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link:
Bug description: quest related with achievement Foothold in a Savage Land not work - the 1st quest (a Song of Frost and Fire etc.) for frost and fire I cant continue my story line / (Quest : Winds of Change not work for mercenary reward asap) additionally I got bug with garrison buildings on map they disappear with some NPC inside after go in city and go out sometime soulstone for teleport to dalaran and other soulstones not work or even 1 time Exit game didn't and log out
Proof:

0 0

Pieczyyea

[Mentally Stable]

(since 15-08-2023 21:18)

Votes: 8

Post Posted: 28-03-2020, 13:30:11 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello,
Dreanor quests are not scripted, same as garrison, do bonus objectives to level in dreanor.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Pieczyyea, 28 March 2020 11:30

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 29-03-2024, 01:04:11
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x