User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] Beavers - Beaver Dam ability badly broken

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message195
Zaranthos

[Mentally Stable]

(since 18-09-2023 21:28)

Post Posted: 27-01-2019, 19:32:24 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link:
Bug description: Beaver Dam pet ability doesn't block two enemy attacks but blocks two player attacks every new pet round start.
Proof:

The ability is the same for all beavers so I'm sure the type of beaver doesn't matter. I tested with stormstruck beaver.

How it's supposed to work: Once the beaver dam ability is used it will block two attacks by friend or foe and then be broken ending the blocking.

How it works now: It blocks one enemy attack then blocks one player pet attack letting the enemy get an attack before the dam is supposed to be broken. Even worse every time a new enemy pet swaps in there is an invisible dam that blocks two player pet attacks before being broken so the player pets are vulnerable to two extra attacks while wasting two of their attacks. It makes using a beaver a liability if you use the beaver dam ability.

Terribly broken. I had hoped I could use a beaver since the mechanical pandaran dragonling decoy ability didn't work right either but the beavers are even more broken.

0 0

SourLemon

[King of Baboons]

(since 09-07-2019 05:25)

Votes: 47

Post Posted: 13-02-2019, 00:14:52 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

no link
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by SourLemon, 12 February 2019 22:14

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 24-04-2024, 23:07:55
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x