User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] Belt suddenly disappeared in the middle of keystone progression

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message469
evilcookies92

[Mentally Stable]

(since 30-07-2022 20:46)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 18-11-2020, 03:45:37 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Character Name: Jasey
Item Name & ID: Netherwhisper Cinch - 134391
Armory Link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/item_finder.php?item=134391&&name=netherwhisper-cinch
Details: (optional) My relinquished warforge 925 ilvl belt somehow disappeared in my equipment slot during an m10 keystone progression and got replaced with a 895 ilvl belt which I got from an emissary chest. I have no idea how that happened and I swear I'm not drunk or anything. I checked my bags and it was nowhere to be found. And no, don't assume I accidentally sold it because I would have remembered selling it and why would I sell an item I'm currently using and have nothing else better to replace it with? I hope anyone can help me with this. Thanks in advance and have a good day.

PS: I can provide ss with the item no longer in my bags. If you need proof that I'm actually equipping the item prior to the disappearance, well, that would be ridiculous of you to ask because it disappeared all of a sudden.

0 0

LethalFactorLK

[Very Important Person]

(since 03-03-2021 16:57)

Votes: 220

Post Posted: 22-11-2020, 13:57:57 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Cannot help with it

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by LethalFactorLK, 22 November 2020 11:58

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 29-03-2024, 09:10:44
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x