User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] Bug Talento

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message135
kopeteman

[Mentally Stable]

(since 23-12-2019 20:49)

Post Posted: 23-12-2019, 18:42:05 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz spell link: https://es.wowhead.com/spell=194595/bloquear-y-cargar
Bug description: hello, I don't know if I have a bug or I don't know but the talent of blocking and loading is not activated or if it is activated is 1 or 2 times in raid and the person who asked about that talent tells me that it is activated very often but at My no, I followed the instructions that told me to deactivate the adonns, delete the CACHE folder,
I also undocked the equipment and the weapon and to test if that is the problem but still does not activate the lock
and load,
I went to mythical keys and it is activated 2 times in some boss and in others it is not active.
Now I am climbing another hunter character and enter two raid (mythical bastion, normal cough) and with this character if the block and load are activated)
most of all I would not like to lose this character since it is donated
Proof:

0 0

Anabolic

[Dizalica]

(since 20-03-2024 15:53)

Votes: 23

Post Posted: 23-12-2019, 20:36:18 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

This works as intended.Rejected.
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by djenis, 23 December 2019 18:36

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 25-04-2024, 17:31:11
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x