User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] Bugged BFA flying

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Bug Report -> Rejected bugs
Author Message237
chococookies

[Mentally Stable]

(since 12-11-2021 12:51)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 18-08-2021, 18:52:28 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link:
Character name: Konsuela
Bug description: Greetings, yesterday I earned BFA pathfinder pt2 achivement but I can't fly... I was relogging, deleting cache and wtf folders, unstucking, disabling my addons, check all flying trainers, trying diffrent flying mounts multiple times and nothing... i asked GM for help and he tell me to wait for server restart but even this doesn't work... fun fact is that I can fly on my other characters xD even my druids travel form works fine o.O please help me

0 0

Fokume

[Very Important Person]

(since 21-08-2021 20:08)

Votes: 7

Post Posted: 18-08-2021, 21:27:38 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello Chococookies,

Regarding in-game issues I would suggest you contancting one of the listed Head-GMs on the WoW-Freakz Discord.
They should be able to provide QA with additional information as of why the issue is occuring.
I will be rejecting the issue for the time being, after your contact with Head-GMs the information will be forwarded towards QA as of why the issue is occuring.
We apologise for the inconvience, and hopefully the issue will be resolve swifty.

Best Regards,
Fokume.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Fokume, 18 August 2021 19:27

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Bug Report -> Rejected bugs  

The time now is 19-04-2024, 06:21:24
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x