User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] DK Frost and Unholy artifact weapon restoration

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message366
akos99008

[Mentally Stable]

(since 10-08-2020 19:53)

Post Posted: 26-07-2020, 19:59:44 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Character Name: Agamoth
Item Name & ID: Apocalypse - 128403
Armory Link: https://armory.wow-freakz.com/character/felsong/Agamoth
Details: (optional)

Hi! I came back to the game after a few months, and I lost the Frost and Unholy artifact weapons. I do have the blood artifact weapon in my bag, since that was the active spec when I left. I think I left them in a guild bank, but I got removed from the guild. I would like to request the restoration of the Frost and Unholy artifact weapons, you can reset the items I don't mind. But please do not reset the Blood artifact weapon that is in my bag, as it is wokring as intented and it has a lot of artifact points spent on it. Thank you in advance.

Edit: I have gotten into contact with one of your gm's yesterday, he told me to post here which I have already did ( I have also checked the item recovery tool back on 07.26, when I posted this.) Wouldn't it be possible to just add the artifact to my bag? I just want to switch specs, that's all. Thanks for the answer.

Last edited by akos99008 on 30-07-2020, 15:20:39; edited 2 times in total
0 0

LethalFactorLK

[Very Important Person]

(since 03-03-2021 16:57)

Votes: 220

Post Posted: 31-07-2020, 07:04:54 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Make a ticket ingame and ask them to add the artifact to you. Since artifacts are not sent through the recovery system.

Show them this message if you can, if you can message me the name of the gm who said it can be sent through here

Last edited by LethalFactorLK on 31-07-2020, 07:06:03; edited 2 times in total
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by LethalFactorLK, 31 July 2020 05:05

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 29-03-2024, 02:16:17
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x