User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] Death Knight [Unholy] Past issues
Go to page     

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message1396
darkschemes

[Mentally Stable]

(since 07-09-2022 12:17)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 16-05-2019, 18:49:29 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz spell link:
Bug description: This topic may get rejected, however I'm still going to do it. I won't go for the long explanation, ill try to make it easier for both you and myself.
The issue with UDK was Unholy fever, I was around long enough to know how you tried to nerf the Fever damage, while giving Dk's a strenght Buff.
That did not make it work properly, just made it worse. I would suggest simply to remove the strenght buff put to dk's, and fix the Crypt Fever.
The Fever issue is that there's a chance to inflict damage when enemy casts a heal, however, it hits every time, on any proc. A 200 heal from the player would trigger a 180-200k tick.
Aka there's no CD on the spell itself.
Proof:
I don't think there's the need for a proof, personally because you've dealt with it and you know about the problem. I am just giving you a suggestion that might actually fix the problem with
dks. They do not need a buff, they need a correction on that specific spell.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Quicksand, 18 May 2019 11:59

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  
Go to page     

The time now is 24-04-2024, 17:41:48
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x