User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] [Demon Hunter] First Blood

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Bug Report -> Rejected bugs
Show only staff posts
Author Message399
helmoo187

[Mentally Stable]

(since 30-09-2021 13:03)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 18-03-2021, 01:30:59 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz spell link: 206416; https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=206416&&name=first-blood
Character name: Lolaris
Bug description: The damage increase to the last his of blade dance on your primary target from the talent First Blood is currently not working. As u can see in the Proof, the fury cost reduction of the talent is working and the tooltip is also upgrading when u choose the talent, its just the damage increase thats not happening. I tested in in arena bg m+ raids and open world. thank you have a nice day
Proof: https://streamable.com/21dztx

2 0

OwnagePranks

[Boomer]

(since 03-02-2022 12:38)

Post Posted: 18-03-2021, 01:33:59 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Can confirm that it's not working

https://armory.wow-freakz.com/character/warsong/nilsen
0 0

Fanca

[Super-Moderator]

(online 4 weeks ago)

Votes: 15

Post Posted: 18-03-2021, 03:10:11 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello helmooo187,

I've read your report carefully, however that isn't how First Blood works. Blade Dance by default has 4 ticks. The first 3 of them deal the same damage and the 4th and last one hits for larger amount than the previous hits.

Quote:
Reduces the Fury cost of Blade Dance by 20 and increases its damage to "X" against the first target struck.

As we can see from the tooltip of the spell it says that it increases the OVERALL damage against the first target struck and not only the last hit. So that would mean that the first 3 ticks will deal increased amount of damage and of course the 4th and last tick will also do more damage than the usual but it doesn't mean that (using your video statement as example) it will convert that 14769 damage into the last hit.

Here I will present you an example:

First wave of 4 ticks against 4 TARGETS (the damage is increased only to the primary target)

Here we can see Blade dance hitting the primary target for 1695 damage and hitting the rest 3 targets for 721 damage.

Spoiler:

Second wave of 4 ticks

Here we can see Blade dance hitting the primary target for 1695 and hitting the rest 3 targets for 1442 (that's 721*2 because it's a crit) and 721.

Spoiler:

Third wave of 4 ticks

Here we can see Blade dance hitting the primary target for 1695 and hitting the rest of the 3 targets for 721 damage.

Spoiler:

And here comes the last and most powerful wave of 4 ticks

Here we can see that Blade dance's last hit against the primary target did 5092 damage and did 2167 damage to the rest of the 3 targets.

Spoiler:

Here is an example of using Blade dance without First Blood.

We can see that the damage is nowhere even close compared to the data while using the the talent. Note - that test was done only on 1 target, just for a raw comparison.

Spoiler:

In a conclusion it seems that the talent works fine and I will have to reject this topic.
If you feel like I might have missed out something, please feel free to contact and correct me either on forum PM or discord (Fanca#6164) and I will give my best to assist you.

Kind Regards,
Fanca

Feel free to contact me via forum PM or discord. (Fanca#6164)

Last edited by Fanca on 19-03-2021, 03:23:27; edited 4 times in total
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Fanca, 18 March 2021 01:14

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Bug Report -> Rejected bugs  

The time now is 20-04-2024, 01:09:45
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x