User
Pass
2FA

[Druid][Feral] Charging vs rooted! interactions

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> CONFIRMED Class spells / talents
Author Message704
Tadwinx

[Mentally Stable]

(since 11-08-2022 14:59)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 08-07-2021, 20:21:35 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz spell link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=49376&&name=wild-charge , https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=106839&&name=skull-bash

Character name: Tadwinx

Bug description: Wild Charge and Skull bash has this weird interaction that when you get rooted you can still use them and their cds without moving at all,

Proof: In the video below, you will see me getting rooted and able to daze(charge) and interrupt the cast (skull bash) from the same position.

https://streamable.com/04ch43

0 0

Fiury

[Legend of Pandaria]

(since 10-09-2023 16:03)

Votes: 239

Post Posted: 09-07-2021, 00:03:05 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Proof that it shouln't work like this?

Discord: Fiury#4432

0 0

Tadwinx

[Mentally Stable]

(since 11-08-2022 14:59)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 09-07-2021, 00:57:05 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

The spell script basically yells at you that it does the first thing and then the another, on freakz, they ignore the first requirement and do the second, it should perform the charge sucessfully before applying the second part of the spell. Using the spells in bear form wont let you unless you get rid of the root first, makes this bug feral based only.
0 0

Amnezx

[Best in Slot]

(since 11-11-2022 17:06)

Votes: 59

Post Posted: 09-07-2021, 09:03:37 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Fiury wrote:
Proof that it shouln't work like this?

It's how supposed to be working, if you can't charge, you can't kick (works the same with warrior's charge, If I can't charge, I won't root the target). You can't really bring proof of this, since druids can shapeshift to remove roots, thus this is a minor issue.

0 0

Cheewy

[Bubblegum Master]

(since 11-08-2023 19:31)

Votes: 9

Post Posted: 16-08-2021, 10:26:35 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Greetings,

Like tadwinx reported, and Amnezx stated, this is indeed unintended.

First of all, if the spell cannot execute the first part of its behaviour (the charge), the second part (the daze/interrupt) should not trigger. If you cannot charge, you can't interrupt. If you cannot charge, you won't daze. So on and so forth.

Yes its very hard to find retail proof of this specific issue, not just because its dumb to waste a charge whenever you are rooted, which makes it common sense to never do it (why would i charge when im rooted if it wont clear the root?). But because druids will always take the easy way out, which would be to shapeshift. In this case you can easily shapeshift to bearform, charge in bearform with Wild Charge and then switch back to feral form, not wasting a gcd, saving up time, and not staying rooted for more than you should ever be as a druid.

Eitherway, i believe this is enough proof of fact: (I also went some of the major spell changes patches and i didnt find it been reverted back)

More information about the card and its state: Clicky for Trello!

Fertilized by solitude, watered by tears of the moon, the night blooming flower shines for eternity.
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Cheewy, 16 August 2021 08:26

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> CONFIRMED Class spells / talents  

The time now is 29-03-2024, 07:51:47
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x