User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] Herbalism

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message295
vamosaris3

[Mentally Stable]

(since 09-07-2022 17:40)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 10-06-2019, 07:03:32 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

hi,

just wanted to point out that when farming for herbs, half of the times i dont get anything and the rest of the times i get 10 fragments of the herb i picked, leading to a 1 plant farm per 2-3 nodes...
is this the rule for this server? will the drop rate be the same at the higher lvl plants?
it will get ages to raise alchemy that way.....

0 0

Ayro

[Jobless]

(since 18-01-2023 22:31)

Votes: 33

Post Posted: 12-06-2019, 16:02:59 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

vamosaris3 wrote:
hi,

just wanted to point out that when farming for herbs, half of the times i dont get anything and the rest of the times i get 10 fragments of the herb i picked, leading to a 1 plant farm per 2-3 nodes...
is this the rule for this server? will the drop rate be the same at the higher lvl plants?
it will get ages to raise alchemy that way.....

What you're experiencing is a visual bug due to a crash/server restart.
Try deleting your cache folder (can be found in your main wow-freakz folder).

We all pay eventually
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by skilzz139, 12 June 2019 14:03

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 25-04-2024, 00:51:56
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x