User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] Hook Point arena's loading screen takes too long.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Bug Report -> Rejected bugs
Author Message259
retsnom9

[Mentally Stable]

(since 02-07-2021 08:04)

Post Posted: 12-06-2021, 16:54:11 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Bug description: Hook Point arena loading screen takes too long to load.
Proof: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/hook-point-loading-screen/13063
https://www.reddit.com/r/worldofpvp/comments/9e9ibi/hook_point_is_the_single_arena_that_doesnt_load/

I played retail at the start of BfA and this happened there as well. The arena will take about 2-5 minutes to load for some players.

This happens the very first time they get in the arena before disconnecting. It loads properly after that, until they log out.

This ruins everyone's gameplay, especially when it leads to 2v1 or even 2v0 situations, where arenas are lost just because of the bug (when you finally spawn, the arena has already finished).

If a video is needed I can try to record one, but there's plenty of evidence of the bug existing in old posts, such as the ones I shared.

Thank you,

Retsnom

0 0

Anabolic

[Dizalica]

(online 1 week ago)

Votes: 23

Post Posted: 30-09-2021, 17:00:42 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

We are playing on a patch that has this resolved already, so you should just get an SSD, like idk how to help you for me it is instant load but i have SSD, it is just a hardware issue on your side.
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Anabolic, 30 September 2021 15:00

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Bug Report -> Rejected bugs  

The time now is 28-03-2024, 19:24:46
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x