User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] I have a problem with the [Broken shores] Uniting the isles quest...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message387
nikiicko321

[Mentally Stable]

(since 30-12-2020 20:41)

Post Posted: 08-07-2019, 01:34:38 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Okay so you know the Suramar zone well there is a cave right outside of meredill that Is used to have lots and lots of quests for rep... well for my character idk why maybe its because its migrated??? or something the cave has no quests for me searched through the entire map Suramar and didn't find any quests for rep please help me freakz.
0 0

gumzz

[Mentally Stable]

(since 20-08-2019 06:31)

Post Posted: 08-07-2019, 08:44:03 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

There is quest chain for Suramar and may be that's why u can't see the quests. Go to your class hall, find your command map, click on suramar quest and you are ready to go.
0 0

Ayro

[Jobless]

(since 18-01-2023 22:31)

Votes: 33

Post Posted: 09-07-2019, 10:10:29 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

nikiicko321 wrote:
Okay so you know the Suramar zone well there is a cave right outside of meredill that Is used to have lots and lots of quests for rep... well for my character idk why maybe its because its migrated??? or something the cave has no quests for me searched through the entire map Suramar and didn't find any quests for rep please help me freakz.

Open your adventure guide (shift+J) and take the quest from there.

We all pay eventually
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by skilzz139, 09 July 2019 08:10

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 20-04-2024, 01:38:10
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x