User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] Item Disappeared After Looting

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message139
tedbaker00

[Mentally Stable]

(since 15-05-2021 20:09)

Post Posted: 16-08-2020, 23:05:37 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz item link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/item_finder.php?item=147064&name=diadem-of-the-highborne

BUG DESCRIPTION:
Hi! I was doing a Tomb of Sargeas raid and after killing the 2nd boss, I got String of Extracted Incisors, Artifact Power, and Diadem of the Highborne helm. However, I knew that the Diadem helm doesn't come from the boss, so I thought that it came from the trash loot that me and my team killed previously. I tried getting the Diadem helm but I wasn't able to loot it, so I clicked the boss again and now it said empty slot so the helm disappeared. I just wanted to ask if this is a bug or if the item wasn't really supposed to be there.

PROOF:
I have no photographic proof of the event because I thought I could loot the item after clicking the boss again, but the item disappeared. I promise I'm not lying.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP!!!! -

0 0

Lerona

[Bepis]

(since 06-07-2022 22:27)

Votes: 32

Post Posted: 16-08-2020, 23:11:12 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Since the item in fact really doesn't drop from the boss, it could be a visual / that the item dropped from trash and after you looted the boss, you also looted the trash while doing so. The fact that it disappeared could be due to various reasons but since you don't have any visual proof of it, can't really say why for sure. In the end, if you were looking for us to make up for the loss of the item, we're sorry but we can't do that. Should you experience some further issues about looting bosses / items, please make a new report and provide proof.
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Lerona, 16 August 2020 21:11

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 29-03-2024, 10:57:50
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x