User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] Killed a second time by world quest mob after releasing to spirit healer returning to body

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Bug Report -> Rejected bugs
Show only staff posts
Author Message225
Zaranthos

[Mentally Stable]

(since 18-09-2023 21:28)

Post Posted: 09-01-2021, 19:21:39 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/quest_helper.php?quest=50846&&name=headhunter-lee-za
Character name:Zaranthos
Bug description: Killed while dead after releasing to spirit healer
Proof: https://imgur.com/a/75SplFZ

This has happened to me twice now in Zuldazar zone. The first time I suspected it was a PvP bug and that someone killed me while in spirit form on my way back to my body. Now I'm not so sure. Is a DoT ticking after I'm dead and when I release to spirit healer? Is the mob I'm fighting using an attack on me while I'm dead that still hits my spirit form? Both times this has happened it was after I released and was running back to my body to resume the fight.

This puts you into a 6 minute release timer (no previous deaths) so you can't release. When I was finally able to return to spirit healer I'm still dead (twice dead) and can't move because it still has me as dead while dead with no release option so I can't return to my body and can't talk to spirit healer to even take rez sickness.

0 0

Skye

[Administrator]

(online 2 days ago)

Votes: 76

Post Posted: 09-01-2021, 20:31:54 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

If it happens again, please use the unstuck tool, the issue will be looked into.
0 0

Skye

[Administrator]

(online 2 days ago)

Votes: 76

Post Posted: 10-01-2021, 06:23:21 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Could not reproduce. If you have a video proof, feel free to make a new report.
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by chronically, 10 January 2021 04:23

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Bug Report -> Rejected bugs  

The time now is 19-04-2024, 18:54:46
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x