User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] Kul Tiras quests didn't award me any reputation

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Bug Report -> Rejected bugs
Author Message266
Farazkazama

[Mentally Stable]

(since 23-07-2022 15:28)

Post Posted: 13-01-2021, 12:19:43 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link:
Character name: Bluecaska
Bug description: I've completed two chapters of drustvar storyline but it didn't award me reputation. The drustvar reputaion faction (order of embers) doesn't show in the reputation panel. Also didn't award any reputation by completing quests around Kul Tiras.
Proof: https://i.imgur.com/ngRF0Jf.jpg

0 0

Arkod

[Zero Mortals]

(online 5 days ago)

Votes: 42

Post Posted: 13-01-2021, 12:23:14 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Greetings,

As stated in this link , not every quest which you are doing in the zone is meant to award you reputation. Keep doing a couple more quests and see if the issue persists.

1 0

vouzze
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 14-01-2021 14:05)

Votes: 6

Post Posted: 13-01-2021, 12:24:39 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Good Morning Farazkazama,
Gaining reputation with Order of Embers is relatively simple: Quest through Drustvar, until you complete ''A New Order'' to reach Friendly, then complete ''World Quests'' in Drustvar at level 120 for additional reputation. You can unlock World Quests by reaching level 120 and completing the ''Uniting Kul Tiras.''
Hope this helped you,

Best Regards Ksawery

1 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by chronically, 13 January 2021 10:37

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Bug Report -> Rejected bugs  

The time now is 23-04-2024, 20:24:23
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x