User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] Legionfall War Supplies maxed out

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Show all posts
Author Message226
emanuel2003

[Mentally Stable]

(since 17-11-2019 13:34)

Post Posted: 05-10-2019, 12:08:52 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/quest_helper.php?quest=46286&name=legionfall-supplies
Bug description: So before I started my Broken Shore campaign, I did a lot of World Quests there, mainly for resources and AP and what not and I was getting Legionfall War Supplies and I didn't realize I got them maxed out at some point. Now, when I tried to start the Broken Shore campaign's first quest, which asks me to get 100 Legionfall War Supplies is not completable anymore because I can not get any more of those and I can not spend them on constructions before the campaign progress (which is inexistent, so far) does not allow me to contribute, so I am stuck at 1000 Legionfall War Supplies without the possibility of starting/continuing the campaign. What can I do in this regard? Maybe you guys could help me by removing those Supplies from my account (character name: Belize).
Proof: https://imgur.com/a/KosMOxE (you can clearly see that I have maxed out Legionfall War Supplies and the quest does not recognize that I do and since I have them maxed out I am not receiving any more of those from quest or elites from the Broken Shore)

Thank you!

0 0

Sarah

[Administrator]

(online 2 days ago)

Votes: 25

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 05-10-2019, 15:08:17 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello emanuel2003,

Make a GM ticket ingame, explain the situation and ask the GM to delete 100 Legionfall Supllies from your character.

Best regards
Sarah

All PMs must be written in English. Bug reports in PMs will be ignored - use the Bug Report section on the forum.
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Sarah, 05 December 2019 13:58

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 28-03-2024, 23:45:05
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x