User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] M+ boss kills not marked complete
Go to page     

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message628
Cartmon1337

[Mentally Stable]

(since 09-09-2019 18:50)

Votes: 7

Post Posted: 03-08-2017, 19:38:58 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link: N/A
Bug description: Sometimes in M+ runs a boss is not marked as killed resulting in a depleted keystone because of a bug.
As you can see in the screenshots below we were within time for a +2 upgrade on the keystone but it did not mark skovald as complete and instead depleted the keystone.

As this is clearly a bug and we've given proof that we completed the dungeon within time because you can see we have defeated Odyn and you have to defeat Skovald to engage Odyn, if we can be compensated ap or the 4 items that we should have been awarded for completing the keystone in time, then I can provide everyones loot spec so that you can randomly pick loot based on that for the group because we should not be punished for the bug not marking skovald as defeated.

Proof: https://www.imageupload.co.uk/image/DQyp
https://www.imageupload.co.uk/image/DQyk

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by LethalFactorLK, 14 October 2017 07:56

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  
Go to page     

The time now is 23-04-2024, 18:56:48
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x